And this is why I have no faith in humanity.......

Arus

So came back last night from a nice short break to find this on my drive:

post-30945-0-50484700-1446496883_thumb.jpg

This why I can't have nice things! I always knew that this car would burn a hole in my pocket, but not like this!

I guess this is why people insure cars when they are off the road :cry:

Just mindless scum. Luckily the car was blocked in by my wife's 206 and the stereo is still in place.

As my neighbours say, in 26 years there has been 2 vehicle thefts there and no known issues with vandalism.

Gonna be working from home tomorrow while waiting for glass delivery. Never knew they came in 2 tint colours!

Mindless scum , have you got a local community board facebook? Someone may have seen/heard something

Whereabouts Surrey are you?

I'm in Chessington, and no touching the spoiler :D

I'm so paranoid now about scumbags - and there are plenty around here, I've gone high tech for peace of mind - i.r cameras permanently recording.

I'm looking into IP Cameras now. Maybe a sentry gun and a flame thrower turret too!

Blue or brown, depending on uk or jdm - did you make sure the glass is scratch free, I've seen some so badly scratched, you have to lower them to see out.

Mine is blue. The guy at TCB said that there may be some light scratching, but they will send the best one they have. Fingers crossed, but now you got me nervous!

I think if we answer that - it's the same as posting on facebook that you're off on your hols

Fair point. Rather than specifics, I meant more of a type, as I have no idea what I'm looking for!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.