Manga Spats

digs

Playing around tonight and did this, idea for my spats :)

montage.jpg

I really like it, cut up a biomega book. I know it's not to everyones taste but hey.

Anyway, unfortunatly did not really work as the lacquer undid the glue and darkened the images (this was pre spray). So thinking of doing a huge montage in photoshop and getting it printed onto vinyl wrap perhaps and covering ? Think it might be a bit expense though....any other ideas?

pva glue??

is it that stuff that sets clear? seem to remember using it to stick pictures but also to cover pics to make them water proof.

some old school blue peter stuff there if im thinking of the right thing. then you maybe able to clear coat over the top with out it tainting the image.

just an idea that maybe worth a go. if it turns out good enough you might not even have to clear coat it.

New plan, bought some a3 card sheets, going to create montages on them, then scan them as images so they are one single print, then can see about a vinyl print, or print on decent paper and ink, wrap and lacquer :)

Thanks!

Yup, that is what I have decided to do, been checking on quotes for printing it out, not too bad, so stickerbomb esque...but a lot freakier! So going to create some bigger ones, scan and then print :)

Guest Ambermile

I like the idea of enlarging so the individual dots of the image become part of the effect, so it looks good at a distance but kind of blurs away close up?

Edited by Ambermile

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.