Sanity or Stance?

joeeeee

Was thinking about this one and I just cant decide:S

Have a good lump of power whilst looking "JDM as Fook" with a reasonable amount of "lows" (minus all those horrific stickers)

2rmbcr7.jpg

OR

Leave power and go for some serious "low low" ??

212eoed.jpg

1dwlh.jpg

Lets have some opinions ?? :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

top pic for me.

A car that sits too low,

(1) looks stupid

and

(2) can't really be driven on our roads anyway without breaking something every 100 yards so whats the point!!

IMHO of course ;)

Edited by paulgtt

top pic for me.

A car that sits too low,

(1) looks stupid

and

(2) can't really be driven on our roads anyway without breaking something every 100 yards so whats the point!!

IMHO of course ;)

This for me too!

top pic for me.

A car that sits too low,

(1) looks stupid

and

IMHO of course ;)

x3

If it was a purely show/weekend car, then slam it on it's arse, if it's a daily then just stick to some decent quailty lowering springs as coilovers get very tiresome very quickly on our fantastic UK roads :lol:

Also, seems pointless turning a fantastic handling coupe into a terrible handling coupe by slamming it

Edited by rpsmith79

Entirely your choice, if you want to drive it then the top one.

If you don't want passengers in your car, have no small inclines, speed bumps, bridges, multi storeys or potholes near you that you don't need to go around, through, or over and/or love replacing the front lip, getting your tracking done and staring at your car wishing that you'd listened to Lex_GTS then go with the lower one.

I am not the kinda guy you want to give a reason to say "I told you so" ;)

I kid, I kid. You need to ask yourself that question though, you have to live with it. Get coilies and slam it, if you don't like it adjust them up.

Screw JDM its all about ADM now...

What's ADM? :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.