Road Tax ?

joeeeee

Road tax is due in week but can only really afford 6 months, However the disc thats already there was for a whole year and I know that its not going to be exactly half of that.

Can anyone tell me how much 6 months costs please ? :)

And my reasons for only being able to afford 6 months has TOTALLY not got anything to do with me getting my Stainless Exhaust System custom fitted today LOL :D

Cheers ;D

Mine was £118 for 6 months but being a 2001 fall's into the emissions rules for tax. Yours will most probably be the same as devious's 5. Not much in it though.

Edited by gen7nnb

you should have received a letter which will tell you the 6 month and 12 month prices. no?

I think it's a little over half. Can't quite remember though.

And sadly it's no longer "road tax", it's "car tax", as none of the money actually goes towards the upkeep of the roads... :(

Guest Ambermile

Which reminds me... :D

So it's £118.25 for six months or £215 for 12 months. Mine's a gen 7 2002 140. Which is now taxed again ... thanks for the reminder :rolleyes:

https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/app/home/intro?skin=directgov

^ Click on Vehicle Enquiry, put in your reg and manufacturer and it will tell you when its due and the price t opay for 6 or 12 months :)

Handy that thanks, £121 for 6 months and £220 for 12, I noticed too my celica is celebrating 14th birthday tomorrow first registered 25/11/1998 :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.