Unwanted attention!

Chris H72

i been pulled more times than i care to remember, mainly on the Bandit, being a biker it goes with the territory, :rolleyes: got tugged on the M6 last year, got locked in the back of the cops Range Rover whilst he give my bike a good going over, and booked me for number plate size, fare does, it was slightly smaller, :)

to be fair most cops that have pulled me have been very fair minded but ive had a few Bar Stewards.

I think we defo do get "noticed" driving vehicles that dont conform to the norm, and get a bit of special treatment, just gotta take it on the chin. ;)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only been stopped a couple of times and got on ok with the cops - apart from one but he wasn't a real cop.

1st Stop was in my ' 98 SR - been out with a mate in Liverpool (who's a copper) and dropped him at his about 2am and was driving from his back home - from Anfield to the Wirral. Just going round the edge of Goodison and get pulled by a police van. They all pile out and surround the car and tell me to get out. Say it's a routine stop given the flash car and the 'hour'. They did a quick search of the car and my pockets and asked me what I was doing there. Told them I'd just dropped a mate off and was on way home. They wanted his name and address wich I gave them and copper said I think I know him, I must've locked him up for something to remember that name gives me a load of questions which I politely answer as his colleagues keep going over the car desperate to find something whilst he's also writing the producer. Then I drop the comment of course you must know him, his collar number is XXXX. He didn't seem to happy at that and knew it was going to get back about him being curt to a member of the public. Copper shits a brick and lets me get on my way with a brief apology.

2nd Stop was on the way back from Leeds after a late night job - about 4am. At the highest point and cruising about 80 as it was ony me on the road until a traffic car pulls off a slip behind me. He just wanted to check I was ok to drive at that hour. Had a brief chat and got sent on

3rd stop was in the Mersey Tunnels where the 'police' in there have no authority out side the tunnel boundaries. Picked my copper mate (now a a s up to head off for a weekend with mates and got pulled coming out the birkenhead side. First words from him were 'out of the car slaphead' - both me and my mate have shaved heads. At which point my mates pisses himself laughing and decides to be 'awkward'. 'Plastic' copper demands he empties his pockets, my mate refuses to do so until his 'supervisor' comes over. Takes ages for him to call his supervisor to come over and see what this issue is - my mate duly produces his warrant card and advises the supervisor how his colleague has addressed a member of the public and his attitude was non that would be expected. Cue verbal and written apology from that 'plastic' copper.

Been pulled twice: 1st time doing a ton on the A3 many moons ago in the MR2. C'est la vie on that one, I was late, peed off and had a ****** in a Jag up my backside. No excuse I know.

2nd time was in the middle of the night in Coventry in my Gen 5, I was doing the speed limit but I was still doing it round the roundabouts. Lol The cops were very pleasant and just advised me to calm it down a wee bit.

Edited by Limeymk1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.