What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

For those that don't know my car is down at Bek's,along with a BEAMS engine that's being almost completely renewed in preparation to be CCUK's first (and almost possibly the UK's first ) Gen4 st162 Celica running 200BHP BEAMS power. This came in the post this week at Beks, after a great discussion with Paul and Trevor at www.tcbparts.co.uk,so big thanks to them again for sourcing the parts and bouncing some good advice back and forth...always recommend these boys.

Almost all this stuff is genuine Toyota parts

Timing belt

Hydraulic tensioner

Idler bearing

Tensioner bearing

Aircon being stripped out so shorter belt required for that and alternator, plus non aircon pulley replacement

PAS belt

Water pump

Full engine gasket kit, so new head gasket, cam cover gaskets, front and rear oil seals, o rings etc etc

Head bolts

Thermostat with lower opening temp, 76 degree

Full Clutch kit, with cover plate and bearing

The exhaust manifold to downpipe O ring gaskets, exhaust downpipe be fabricated to fit my stainless system (yes itll be loud)

and some sundry bits n bobs. All good!

BEAMSBITS_zpsde897037.jpg

For those that don't know my car is down at Bek's,along with a BEAMS engine that's being almost completely renewed in preparation to be CCUK's first (and almost possibly the UK's first ) Gen4 st162 Celica running 200BHP BEAMS power. This came in the post this week at Beks, after a great discussion with Paul and Trevor at www.tcbparts.co.uk,so big thanks to them again for sourcing the parts and bouncing some good advice back and forth...always recommend these boys.Almost all this stuff is genuine Toyota partsTiming beltHydraulic tensionerIdler bearingTensioner bearingAircon being stripped out so shorter belt required for that and alternator, plus non aircon pulley replacementPAS beltWater pumpFull engine gasket kit, so new head gasket, cam cover gaskets, front and rear oil seals, o rings etc etcHead boltsThermostat with lower opening temp, 76 degreeFull Clutch kit, with cover plate and bearingThe exhaust manifold to downpipe O ring gaskets, exhaust downpipe be fabricated to fit my stainless system (yes itll be loud)and some sundry bits n bobs. All good!BEAMSBITS_zpsde897037.jpg

Awesome! Got a completion date in mind?

A VERY large box from rtp

temporary_zps9f2f5a3c.jpg

Not saying what's in the box , but going to disappointed if Taras doesn't jump out when I open it :D

Is it tofu from resident evil 2?

I normally buy new genuine parts from japan but i had to get this from the USA instead not bad for £56 delivered, and yes its brand new fensport wanted £105 for one still cheaper to buy overseas lol :)

I normally buy new genuine parts from japan but i had to get this from the USA instead not bad for £56 delivered, and yes its brand new fensport wanted £105 for one still cheaper to buy overseas lol :)

almost shamed for buying 10 quid copy, but I wanted a blue one!!! lol

Rear sub frame

subinif002of4.jpg

Well, that's not mine, that's just a photo of one... Mine was wrapped up ready to be taken to the mechanics to fit to my car, so didn't get chance for a pic.

Cheers AMS for supplying me with one.

all that walking must be keeping you fit G? Not long now bud :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.