What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

I got a wheel hub and ABS sensor for my gen 5 in the post today - and I hope to God it solves the ABS problem so I can get a new MOT when it runs out.

Good news - the ABS is up and working. Now I only need a steering rack gaiter to get it through the MOT. I am going to take off the powerflow exhaust back box and replace it with a standard box - and there's a section of rusty sill that needs chopping out and replacing - but the ABS was the deal breaker, without that working there was no MOT and everything else would have been wasted.

Big thanks to ams who is helping me get this work done. Well, more than help actually, he's pretty much doing it for me!

My wife's came through 500 more. Just a quick go compare job came up 600 CHEAPER... Pointed this out to her insurer and they dropped it to match. Told them to jog on lol

It annoys me that with 6 years no claims bonus at 28 I'm still paying neck end of £900 a year on a 140....it's all a big con, insurance companies should be quoting you there about the best price rather than inflating them in the hope that you will just pay it

It annoys me that with 6 years no claims bonus at 28 I'm still paying neck end of £900 a year on a 140....it's all a big con, insurance companies should be quoting you there about the best price rather than inflating them in the hope that you will just pay it

Holy crap! Mines around the £500 mark I think. 190, and 6 years no claims at 25. Celicas seem to be quite high to insure anyway (the gen 7's at least!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.