Sell 2nd car to buy another Celica?

wintersun

Although I still have the GT4 which I get to drive a few times a week (Currently my wife's main car she drives it to work). I have a 2008 Nissan Navara as my main driver, I have been looking around and I still fancy having a Gen 7 GT :blush:

But my only problem Im seeing is that my Pickup is really useful to have! I use it to carry around 2 mountain bikes, my dogs can go on the back seats when we take them out to the woods for a walk etc, useful to make trips to the tip when clearing garden or getting rid of crap. Plus its great fun in the snow.

But I still would like a Gen 7 GT............. Thoughts???

My Navara:

IMG_0292.jpg

Car I would love to own:

Ebay GT

Edited by wintersun

I moved up to a Celica for practicality reasons, but I was coming up from a MK1 MX5 import! :lol:

I don't think it will be anywhere near as practical for the things you need it for though, I wouldn't carry bikes around in mine (lifting into the back would be awkward for a start)

What about a Corolla T-sport?

its a nice car but wouldnt suite ur needs m8 this is what i use for the snow and its great fun . dont have to worry about the wife runing off with the celica she cant drive as of yet lol but she is learning and wonts it when she has passed

There's fun to be had in the four in the snow.

Four wheel drifting with a fsssshhh past stuck BMWs in the snow is one of life's pleasures :) loved it!glad you look like you're keeping the GT- four,at least til I can buy it off you.LOL .

Edited by thesherv

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.