Apologies for my recent behavior

Hi

I just thought I would post a quick apology up for my recent bshaviour and post about my car being

For sale. Ive had a lot on my plate recently with work and home life. The car pissing me about with one thing after another was the final straw. Drive shaft. Knocking still there. Power steering pump and rack. Knocking still there etc etc. so I lost my rag. Sent it to my mates garage and told him to right it ready for sale. Expecting a phone call with a.bill for a superstrut rebuild.........a nine pound crush tube was the culprit. I ended up working a seventy hour week last week to pay for all the work to date. You can imagine my relief when I got the call. He couldnt even bring himself to charge me the half hour labour he felt that.sorry for me! so she is perfect again. I ran myself into the ground laxt week and paid my savings account back.........so alls well that ends well. Im just glad no one came and wanted her. Next job. Cambelt!

Apologies again folks

A rather happy mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.