A random thought poped into my head

Hoody

I was drivin home today and went past a aston martin dealership and i thought if i won the lottery what would i do with the celica?

i think i would restore it back to show room condition then add it to my car celection.

what would you guys do with yurs?

I'd pay a decent bodyshop a fortune to turn my Gen 6 Vert into a GT4 Vert. Dream car.

Don't want an Aston "Old Man's Car" Martin, they've been the dregs since Ford bought them out. Maybe Dave Richards can do a better job, and I loved the Astons at Le Mans, but since Ford still own 10% of the company and the rest is owned by a couple of Kuwaitis, added to the cars being mainly built in Austria things don't look too good.

I guess I'd also have one of these:

audi-r8-spider-500.jpg

I dont think anyone would end up keeping their celi :sofa: In the end youll have far to much money to play with than have some stored cars in your 10acres taking up room :lol: :lol:

Although, i would probably buy an r8 or a lambo, just to show off and go fast - with a decent wad id just give my celi to a mate or something, that way you can keep an eye on her whilst not actually owning it :) - or loan it to him, after getting fensport to replicate theirs ;)

I dont think anyone would end up keeping their celi :sofa: In the end youll have far to much money to play with than have some stored cars in your 10acres taking up room :lol: :lol:

lol. I'd keep mine....it would become my project/show car, to strip down, rebuild & tart up (even more) :)

Well I need something to fill up the spare time i'll have after I retire from working :lol:

I'd then buy an R8 & a 370z......just for fun B)

Wouldn't even give the celica a seconds thought, it'd be donated to someone on here/a mate/whoever wants it while I go to top secret and pick up a boner inducing Supra to have as my daily and then go round every prestige manufacturers dealerships till I find a few things that wet my appetite

Although, i would probably buy an r8 or a lambo, just to show off and go fast - with a decent wad id just give my celi to a mate or something, that way you can keep an eye on her whilst not actually owning it :) - or loan it to him, after getting fensport to replicate theirs ;)

Imagine the rolling start-60 in the R8 or Lambo :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.