Thoughts on Carbon Fibre?

Dorris

It seams these days that carbon fibre is becoming more readily available for us mere mortals so I was just wondering if Santa could bring you anything carbon fibre for your car what would it be and I’m not talking about the carbon wrap stuff either.

Personally id like some front splitter or maybe a CF tailgate (couldn’t believe how heavy a Gen 5 tail gate is when you take the struts off :( )

Love to know your thoughs and ideas, Dorris

carbon is the muts nuts , a whole gen 5 shell in unpainted carbon would be awesome , and no rust !

now back down to earth , carbon interior trim would be nice , i have the wrap on the inside and looks cool but genuine would look a hell of a lot cooler

i think i would just be happy with the bits we normally get wrapped

stereo surround

gear surround

vents

lower dash

dial surround

door handels

not that rich,s work isnt excellent but would be nice to have the real thing

Edited by carlasumm

I won't be painting my carbon though dunno about you guys

My bonnet and tail gate were repaired, so couldn't have them plain. But I love the look, and the need for the paint led rise to my stripe design. Add to my list both bummpers!!

Also when I see a white car coming the other way with a black bonnet it looks like a pattern part after a crash, where as on a black car it looks cool as anything!!

Edited by splinter

I'm after a CF bonnet for mine, that'd do me nicely. Just need to wait for RTP to get some back in stock! B)

You need to see this post!

I have very limited stock for the Gen 7 bonnets.

Also our OEM is on clearance on ebay as we wont be selling standard ones no more.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Carbon-Fibre-bonnet-hood-Toyota-Celica-00-06-/250782392238?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a63cb9fae#ht_581wt_967

Too many cheap knock offs which don't lasts are being sold.

You need to see this post!

I have very limited stock for the Gen 7 bonnets.

Also our OEM is on clearance on ebay as we wont be selling standard ones no more.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Carbon-Fibre-bonnet-hood-Toyota-Celica-00-06-/250782392238?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a63cb9fae#ht_581wt_967

Too many cheap knock offs which don't lasts are being sold.

Uuuum, Ray... your add says this...

Direct Replacement for OEM tailgate!!!

apart from that, i can vouch for Rays work. awesome bits of stuff. love mine!!! Got more carbonn goodness to come! wohoo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.