Celica photo challenge.

johny

What a relief and thank you MYK. :D

Now due to son losing my laptop I only have online access at work and I came in this morning to see a dozen new posts on challenge...... :angry:

I dared not look and have spent the last half hour battling windows 365 new software TRYING to dowscale photo without seeing if I had been pipped at post.

Damned Bill gates is reducing pics to 103 kb so you will have to put up with a few thumbnails until I can figure his CRAPPY software out :blowup:

Oh well the expand back up ok if you click on them so I will pop a couple of others up after a cup of tea.

Edited by daytona

ok fingers crossed. Bingo well "ish" File size says its 2mb but software is auto reducing them down to 100kb.

Hey ho. I will figure one day.

Anyway, thanks for the comments chaps they are appreciated as the shot was planned using google earth and map to find the best spot to shoot the lighthouse from. Best light for Brixham harbour obviously dawn as the bay faces east. That is also USUALLY a good time to find a trawler coming or going. My little chuggalug friiend arrived after a mahooosive wait of errrrr 5 minutes. I could see him coming from a bout 2 miles out as I drove into the car park, which as you asked was 5am on the dot after a gorgeous dawn drive along the coast from Torquay. Windows and moonroof wide open, best of the stranglers on moderately high volume and not another soul on the road. Cracking start to a day. It was the only trawler I saw waiting for over an hour for the sun to be in the right spot for the "Rising sun over Celica" shot. The trawlers are all moored up a coupled of hudred yards to the right and it was impossible to get the car anywhere near them yet alone get the lighthouse in too.

Any way as this is a spot for peeps that like the odd snap heres a couple more. All care of an old samsung s2 phone. I really do hope to get some "Proper" ones done this summer but a new laptop's out of the question and office software will not accept stuff direct from camera so this will have to do. Sorry.

Edited by daytona

OK then.

As coastal challenges are tricky fior most and as Danny in Leeds wants to play..................................

A pic of your celica with a horseshoe on the bonnet...............................out side a "Three Horseshoes" pub.

Now I have Googled that and there are loads of them all over the country, including the one I had my first decent Tetley's in, Headingly, Leeds where I spent my first 6 years. Headingly, not the pub!

3, 2, 1 .....GO!!!!!

Have fun. I did. :D

no software downloads to office computer.

Son has lost my laptop.

Get out of that without moving!

sorry about challenge, tried to be reasonably inclusive.

Edited by daytona

Halfway there then. May look at re hosting some phone shots but still doesn't solve issue with doing a proper camera shoot as I can't download those here either.

Now THAT is a photo challenge!

about to change phone too.State of flux!

son in denial re laptop. He hasnt lost it. he hasnt got it. he doesnt know where it is. He did borrow it . he doesnt remember giving it back.

I think that means he's lost it. :rolleyes:

or, and here is the last hope, I have just moved and there is a small chanceit may be hiding in a box as he is adamant he did return it. Hey ho.

Edited by daytona

Hopefully his memory will return soon!

It's horrible when you think you may have lost all your documents etc - especially when you keep meaning to back them up somewhere else, but haven't.

Just spoke to him and he is quite sure he returned it. :shrug:

I can think of one box that has been lurking recently where it may have been put otherwise I am totally flumoxed!

Gutted because I had just put a new screen on, new core software, photo suite, the works......and never used it! :blowup:

Hopefully his memory will return soon!

It's horrible when you think you may have lost all your documents etc - especially when you keep meaning to back them up somewhere else, but haven't.

i have a corrupt hard drive in the drawer with hundreds of photos of the 5 and work done and shows and pics of the kids and dogs and other important stuff :(

that was before i discovered photobucket, bugger :rolleyes:

i have a corrupt hard drive in the drawer with hundreds of photos of the 5 and work done and shows and pics of the kids and dogs and other important stuff :(

that was before i discovered photobucket, bugger :rolleyes:

dead old school me. Had a fantastic photo of son and his best friend in the front of his V6 cougar had it blown up and put on canvas.

He fell out with best friend and drew moustaches all over it.

I give up sometimes I really do!!!!!!

lmfao, kids ehh :rolleyes:

if your fone shopping check out the nokia lumia range of windows fones. i have the 520 and im not the most tech minded but find it a real doddle to use :)

just got the daughter one for her 13th aswell, 60£ from the carphone warehouse with a 10er credit too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.