Club Donation

Hi Folks

I am moving to Qatar for work on Monday 1st April and need to get rid of my white ST

Time scales mean selling isn't an option, so I'm going down the same route as with my old 182 (donation to club member).

If anybody wants it they can come & pick it up on Saturday or Sunday (need it for commute to work till Friday)

Elsewise I'll need to take it to the scrappies on Saturay.

The car is an ST, "R" Reg, White, Aprrox 97k on the clock, MOT early June, Tax July

Would prefer to see someone on here getting something out of it than feeding a scrappy

I'm located in Shotts, North Lanakrshire

PM me if interested

I so would love to but I think financially ATM I've budgeted my lunches for the next two months. I hope the person who takes this apreciates your kindness! Good luck with your job!!!!

What a lovely gesture, if nobody takes it my lad is interested in it as his first celica, he's already a member on here and would certainly give it a good home, but he's in no rush so if somebody else will take it no worries.

Thanks for the responses and kind words.

Just to let you all know the car is going to a new home at the weekend. Sorry to all those who were unlucky. Arbitary choice was the first person to PM me. Hope others aren't too disappointed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.