what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

Oh your actually going to run her in the sprint series then, good stuff :D And do we take it that Switch is a sponsor? Always handy. Let us know when you hit Snetterton and hopefully can come and cheer you on.

Yeah iv taken the plunge and entering 3 rounds, Snetterton not one of them though!

The MD said he'd sponsor the car so yeah a little bit of advertizing never hurts :)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

Repaired the aerial by taking off the old stub and put replacement on, also fixed my cigarette lighter which was very loose when pulling the element out, and fixed the little cabin light which had a dodgy connection to the bulb.

Fitted the little lip spoiler yesterday!

Sent from my HTC One

I knew there was a good reason for keeping a flat piece of black painted metal with holes in it, tomorrow its going to become the fixing bracket for the one broken tab on the projectors that failed mot as wasnt secured properly.

Other fixed was non working bulb

and MrRizla kindly swapped the wheels over for me as one of the Rotas has a small crack that needs welding

The vert just looks wrong with white oz wheels on though :(

finally finished lowering her 35 mm on Apex springs.. 20130423_142638_zps9237bdf4.jpg20130423_143701_zpsb1cc8035.jpg20130423_143654_zps43a21af9.jpg

heres a before of the rear..sitting quite high.

20130420_125832_zpsb9a2c2a9.jpg

just need the spacers from the group buy to finish her off. :)

Edited by Trebor4460

Moved it a yard or so down the driveway so I could get the mower on the front lawn. Proceeded to cut the grass and covered it in fresh nicely mulched grass cuttings. I now have a silver Celica with green speckled highlighting at door level and below. :(

Replaced Drivers side hub, passenger side wheel arch liner, passenger side headlight and rear brake callipers, discs and pads.

Now have a road worthy and useable 190 for a smidge over £1000 :-)

much better Rob.

Get some tire shine will ya :lol:

thx Kona.. she was crapped up after the spring transplant, will give her a gud wax and shine this weekend.. and tyre clean, :D

gotta say, combined with the front and rear strut braces, driving her with the new springs, she rides lovely, bit harsher over the bumps but she loves the corners, just dam good old fashioned fun! :)

Edited by Trebor4460

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.