what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

:thumbs:

numberplate lights are a great mod. Not one you really see yourself, but it really makes the rear look cleaner :)

I did my bike speedo the other month too, always a good way to refresh the look!

394912_10151429282494734_783417287_n.jpg

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

Took it in for MOT.

I was waiting for something unseen to bite me as I bought the car with no tax and a month and a half MOT left, but it passed with no advisories.

:thumbs:

numberplate lights are a great mod. Not one you really see yourself, but it really makes the rear look cleaner :)

I did my bike speedo the other month too, always a good way to refresh the look!

394912_10151429282494734_783417287_n.jpg

Great job on the clocks fella, nice 1

Nice clocks!

I had Looneys old HKS axle back fitted today, after picking it up from him yesterday. Top bloke!

As I'm currently working away from home I also broke the news to the mrs that I'd had it done, scary moment, lol.

Swapped bonnets on the white gen 5 so she now has her original look and the grey gt4 bonnet up for sale on ebay

Made a tin foil pad to fit between the top mount intercooler as it vibrates on the aftermarket manifold, took it for a spin and that works - even if a bit heath robinson ;) there is a plan in action for that in the near future :D

Think found where the water is leaking into the drivers footwell

Fitted the battery back on the vert and my shiny slam panel but couldnt shut the bonnet so the strut can live in the boot for now

Then indoors, too friggin cold for car stuff :(

Fitted the battery back on the vert and my shiny slam panel but couldnt shut the bonnet so the strut can live in the boot for now

I had the same problem last week test fitting Wickies carbon wraped slam panel. Cant get the bonnet strut back in its clip with the panel in which means cant shut the bonnet :( Seems you need bonnet struts to have a slam!

I finally got around to washing it yesterday not that you can tell now. The weather didn't say this was going to happen when I checked.

IMG_20130311_171654edit.jpg

It's still getting heavier as well.

I finally got around to washing it yesterday not that you can tell now. The weather didn't say this was going to happen when I checked.

IMG_20130311_171654edit.jpg

It's still getting heavier as well.

Caught me out too, washed it the day before :rolleyes:

Georgesnow_zpsc7226106.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.