what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

"What have I done to my Celica today?"  I've sat guard over her while I topped up my tan. Working from home is great 'aint it?

getting a tan.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

stripped and rebuilt my front calipers, they needed it. will do the rears as well this week. expeted better from toyota as it,s only 25 years old :lol:

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

She had her first annual ceramic coat health check today. She's looking very shiny :thumbsup:

IMG_20200602_153225_1.jpg

IMG_20200602_153241.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

got rid of a bit of rust under the car and fitted a whiteline arb in it,s place. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well today i made a step in the right direction as i replaced the original 4 spoke with a Gen 7, 3 spoke. Horn works,  airbag will be a long work in progress. Still first thing ive done since finishing off the Gen 7 GT Seats Pre lockdown.

DSC_1447.JPG

• Like 1

BIG JOB BROKE OUT . My front number plate has been on the piss slightly for ages so got it sorted today. Plate off, slot holes slightly and replace the damned thing square at last  :drunk:

plate3.jpg

plate4.jpg

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.