Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

"Stuff about being stupid and throwing away wanted items and thus having to buy new bits"

I would have a laugh at your stupidity but..... A few years back I somehow managed to lose a couple of hundred pounds worth of Fireblade top end parts during a workshop clear out and putting the wrong box in the wheely bin (on collection night) by being in a hurry to keep the work bench clear after being called in for dinner.... :wacko:

Edited by Slugster

"Stuff about being stupid and throwing away wanted items and thus having to buy new bits"

:lol::blush:

I would have a laugh at your stupidity but..... A few years back I somehow managed to lose a couple of hundred pounds worth of Fireblade top end parts during a workshop clear out and putting the wrong box in the wheely bin (on collection night) by being in a hurry to keep the work bench clear after being called in for dinner.... :wacko:

eek... that can't have been a good feeling!!! :(:console:

It was not a 'good feeling' at all :cry: . I reckon Jap motorcycle parts are dearer than gold if you work it out by weight. Fireblade valve stem seals are/were about £12 each for a wee bit of rubber with a 6mm hole in the middle and weighed next to nothing.... happy days. :)

Just a couple of bits from MWR....

IMAG0896.jpg

Cant wait for the delivery , thanks again Ant

Big thanks to bigb for the cheap price and speedy delivery :thumbs:

IMAG0856_zps4ad10511.jpg

Fit this in my dinner break today and I must say the drive home was pretty sweet.

that was quick Andy , nice arent they ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.