Celica photo challenge.

johny

Challenge:

A photo of either a duck, swan or a seagull coastgull any bird standing on your car.

And I don't mean women either :P a real bird. I have a feeling there'll be a lot of celica's covered in bread crumbs soon.

never saw the second part of that the first time I read it, the fat German bird in the caravan next to me was giving me funny looks when I tried to get her to lie on the car.....(I'll put it down to a language barrier...)

Hmmm need one of Dads chickens and some duct tape.........

Ok i admit defeat here

I just tried to grab a chicken :)

I got it, but in the process got nettle sting, the cockerel attacked cos i dared to nab one of his ladies and during said attack i fell over backwards , still holding the chicken :( whereupon the cockerel rounded for another go

So phone in pocket, take chicken to car and place on roof but then its not that easy to hold it there while trying to get phone out and set to camera

She used the windscreen as a slide and ran off squawking before i could get a pic :rolleyes:

Ok i admit defeat here

I just tried to grab a chicken :)

I got it, but in the process got nettle sting, the cockerel attacked cos i dared to nab one of his ladies and during said attack i fell over backwards , still holding the chicken :( whereupon the cockerel rounded for another go

So phone in pocket, take chicken to car and place on roof but then its not that easy to hold it there while trying to get phone out and set to camera

She used the windscreen as a slide and ran off squawking before i could get a pic :rolleyes:

Damn I wish this was a video challange lol woulda payed money to see this :lol:

Yes you could be right there, she asked me what i was doing when i took a photo of the car next to the llamas for a previous challenge , and before that parking it next to the tractor getting out taking a pic and getting back in and reparking it back where it was :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.