Celica photo challenge.

johny

Ha - good luck getting anywhere near a train. Someone set that one way back at the start ... closest I could get was in the station car park, with the arse end of a train visible through the station door. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes a train has been in a previous challenge, must have been ages ago though as I had the silver Sunchaser on the road !!

Now with me being born and bred in Crewe, a town built by the railways, I feel as I must rise to this challenge :-

apt.jpg

An InterCity APT (Advanced Passenger Train) 125 at Crewe Heritage Centre.

When I reposted the train pic it was just to show it had been set before.

But seeing that the stadium one is also a previously set one, may I suggest that stands but make it a double challenge by adding a fresh challenge.

Being topical with it being 60 years since the Queen's ascension to the throne, your Celica with some royalty connection.

Use as much lateral thinking as you want, be it a mug with the Queen on it, a stamp or even parked outside the Prince of Wales pub.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lets keep it topical with an Easter bunny driving your Celica.

well this one was a waste of time so in order to keep this moving along as it is a really good topic I'm changing it to something easy,

Your Celica straddling a speed hump. Just take care where you stop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.