Celica photo challenge.

johny

Challenge: Picture of your car, yourself and 20+ other people in the background.

Good luck

My car is 3rd row, 3rd in from the left ( red TA40 Sunchaser ),

I'm right in the middle of the assembled group,

and there are more than 20 people in the background if you count that as going backwards from me !

(If not, then some pedant is going to call it the foreground and someone else will have to try and win this challenge :))

screen-shot-2011-08-18-at-165848.png

Edited by misterC

Can you spot me?

Can't really miss you Bryan, hogging the limelight as usual :D

New challenge needed :)

To coincide with a recent change in job for me, your Celica outside a Triumph motorcycle dealership, or at the very least your Celica outside a motorcycle shop of any description.

My car is 3rd row, 3rd in from the left ( red TA40 Sunchaser ),

I'm right in the middle of the assembled group,

and there are more than 20 people in the background if you count that as going backwards from me !

(If not, then some pedant is going to call it the foreground and someone else will have to try and win this challenge :))

screen-shot-2011-08-18-at-165848.png

Yup this is acceptable, well done! :D

A Triumph motorcycle dealership :( only 2 in Scotland lucky enough in the main cities, haven't got the petrol for the drive through :( but ill see what I can do

Edited by Heepsy92

Watch this space tomorrow evening ;) I need to go to a local plumbers merchants next to that road for a bathroom job I'm doing, just need to get a mate to take my pic lol

Just needs to be your Celica in the shot outside the dealership, you don't need to be in it unless you really want to !

Best of luck :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.