Celica photo challenge.

johny

Am I not well pleased that I am 4,000 miles away from my wife's bra drawer. And I gave up speedos at my daughter's explicit request on our last family holiday. Unfortunately I will not be able to see the finished pictures as our system blocks picture downloads.

Oh well. I was going to do it, but there you go. :lol:

If anyone does do this, they should bear in mind that the photo will be re-posted in every possible thread thereafter, much like dublet in his sandals. :lol:

Angus

Screw the neighbours!!!!!

DSCF7146.jpg

Next challenge - a picture of your Celica with a tractor in the frame too. ( at least that won't involve any of our members exploring cross dressing LOL )

Screw the neighbours!!!!!

DSCF7146.jpg

Next challenge - a picture of your Celica with a tractor in the frame too. ( at least that won't involve any of our members exploring cross dressing LOL )

Respect to ya, I wouldnt have the bottle to do that ....

Have my pic taken with a gen 7 ....

:D :D :D :D :D

Lol well done :D

Your challenge was easy, was going to park it next to the new tractor but its out so found this scabby old one only a few yards away

IMAG0083.jpg

Hmmm new challenge is yours next to a police car

My toy car was happily accepted for a while (so that I could participate in the thread), but it's been booted a couple of times recently so I'm taking the huff :) and not going to claim that as a valid entry.

Some other fecker can get their car beside a copper. :)

Angus

• 3 weeks later...

This is proving a tough one i nearly had it the other day. i was next to one at some lights and i was ganna take a sneaky pic though of his reflection in my mirror but he wouldnt stop looking at me and then the lights changed :(

• 3 weeks later...

OK, despite this supposedly being "an easy one", nobody actually did it ... so in the interests of moving things long ...

Rendorseg_Celica.jpg

Next challenge, in the interest again of trying to move things along ... your Celica on a bridge. (No photos taken from inside the car while driving across one!)

Angus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.