Jump to content

Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Steve92Blade

Lapsed Club Member
  • Content Count

    169
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Steve92Blade

  • Rank
    Cruising
  • Birthday 14/08/1962

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Nottingham
  • Interests
    Celica's, Motorcycles, Photography
  • Model
    ST202 GT

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Happy Birthday Steve92Blade!

  2. Happy Birthday Steve92Blade!

  3. Happy Anniversary Steve92Blade!

  4. Happy Birthday Steve92Blade!

  5. Happy Anniversary Steve92Blade!

  6. Happy Anniversary Steve92Blade!

  7. Had a similar experience with of all things a SKODA FABIA but with a vRS badge. I got him in the end and once in front I owned him, but had to check out the specs when I got home - 180bhp, 0-60 in 7.3 secs and a top speed of 139 MPH. Turbocharged, super charged,4 cyl, petrol engine. Its not right, fast cars should look like fast cars, not like something my Aunt would go do her shopping in
  8. Further to that, there seems to have been an explosion of Celica's in the Notts/Derby area, though none seem to be members Cue Scooter! ... Hard core, Hard core, knock me down to the floor ...... Lonely,... Ever so Lonely,.... Lonely,Here on my Owwwwwwwwn. Cant really count Harwood, cos his is a Roller, ... thats like turning up to a Star Trek convention dressed as R2D2 (Only Joking) I've seen half a dozen Gen 7's, and a very nice looking white Gen 6 GT4 heading towards Raines Way, Derby. Surely that HAD to be a member ?.
  9. Silver Gen 7 with stuck accelerator (we dont condone speeding)on A52 @ 10pm Wednesday night heading towards Derby, Passed a white Gen 6, suffering same problem, which fortunately cleared itself at exactly same time Gen 7 was mistaken for possible constabulary vehicle on a mission. didn't see any club stickers, but possibly had U.S.S Enterprise wrote above warp drive housing, and a Scots voice shouting 'She wont take no more Captain'.
  10. The story states that 25% of accidents over the last 3 years were caused by speed ... wonder how this will help stop the other 75%?. And primarily, its designed to catch motorcyclist's ... I wonder what percentage of the 25% were bikers ? Smacks of the typical North Yorkshire Police, ANTI BIKER stance that has 5 bikers up on charges of causing death by reckless driving because a friend of theirs following, got killed in an accident .
  11. Got a minor problem cropped up with exhaust - The flanges at the rear of the mid section, and front of the back box have rotted, but the rest of the system is sound. I'm thinking, If I can get a link pipe of sorts, then this will save me replacing the 2 parts totally which I've been quoted £150 for . Now I've seen picks where this seems to be a regular problem on at least the 6th gens, so I'm wondering if anyone has done this sort of repair and if they can give me any tips. smallest link pipe I've been able to find is 6" but this would take it to the point where the pipes bend, so I wouldn't Imagine it would fit without causing the exhaust to run out of alignment. I know £150 isnt a great deal for both bits but at the moment Im out of work so I need a good quality 'Bodge' for want of a discription to see me till I get back into work and can afford to replace them.
  12. What about this? Its rocket'y shaped and has the added health and safety advantage of stating the contents may be hot
  13. That sounds like new lad that joined recently
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Follow @celicaclubuk
All pages © celica-club 2001 - 2020 (Unless otherwise stated). No pictures can be used without our consent. Terms of use | Privacy policy