Celica photo challenge.

johny

• 2 weeks later...
If this is good enough the next challenge is your Celica outside a fireworks shop.

Obviously picked the wrong time of year for this challenge :(:(:(

So I'll give it a few more days with a slight change in wording :-

Your Celica outside a fireworks shop or any shop selling fireworks with a sign to that effect.

Obviously picked the wrong time of year for this challenge :(:(:(

Your Celica outside a fireworks shop or any shop selling fireworks with a sign to that effect.

You won't believ how hard it is to park outside a firework shop opposite a junction, next to a crossing, on a main road!

You won't believ how hard it is to park outside a firework shop opposite a junction, next to a crossing, on a main road!

Haven't Gen 7's got the 'automatic park anywhere lights' then ???? I think the handbook misleadingly calls them 'hazard warning flashers' or something like that :(:(

• 2 weeks later...
Obviously picked the wrong time of year for this challenge ;):lol::)

Alright then, a picture of your Celica with a box of fireworks on it, or even just ONE firework on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Obviously picked the wrong time of year for this challenge :thumbs::):)

ooh, I can get a pic outside a fireworks shop this evening....

although most supermarkets are selling fireworks now... so should be simples.

only had my camera phone with me...

actually ended up buying some sparklers after i got chatting with the owner who was quite bemused by a scavenger hunt for grown-ups... :thumbs:

IMAG0168.jpg

If that's accepted as complying with the original request, then I'd like to see a photo of a member's Celica with some farmyard animals in the picture.

bonus points if you get the farmer in the shot too :)

Edited by InsolentMinx

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.