How the fook do i fix this :( FIXED (ISH)

Decided my stick on Toyota stickers had to IMAG0094_zpsstzibgbv.jpgone off today so the back came off very easynd then cleaned the residue off with some autogard tarnish remover.

Started on the front and then this happened.

The sticker has kept hold of the paint :( options pls guysIMAG0093_zps5km9ixo9.jpg

Edited by myimportedbeast

Holy **** batman , unlucky , what about a stick on number plate ?

Personally , I would rub down and mask a patch from where the inner lights come down , to where the plate sits , rub it all down , and respray the whole middle section , easier than doing the whole bumper , and using most of the original lines there would be minimal masking lines

Edited by Old Red Celica
mmmmm, Mr Sonic swore!!!

There is a stick on plate below and that's to come off next so I can fit my jdm front plate and holder....how the fook am I guna get the stick on plate off if a puny little sticker has done that?

patch vinyl it for now mate.

Good excuse to buy a gt4 bumper now :D

Vinyl patch is on :) do u know anyone that has a half decent black one for sale? :D

There is a stick on plate below and that's to come off next so I can fit my jdm front plate and holder....how the fook am I guna get the stick on plate off if a puny little sticker has done that?

Vinyl patch is on :) do u know anyone that has a half decent black one for sale? :D

leave it with me ;)

Steam it off , it'll soften the sticker enough to get under it and peel .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.