Front shocks replacing

I see, a trip to a garage then as I don't want to buy spring compression only to be used once... Thanks Guys!!! Might give You a shout Martin once I've ordered the parts unless You can quote me on a pair of KYB shocks Mate?

Edited by Boynxdoor

They will do the job, if you do decide to buy. Although at 55 quid its easier just to let someone else do it lol

Also ring machine mart before hand as my local only had them to order in which takes a couple of days :thumbs:

i bought the spring compressors and did the lowering of the car myself. bought few extra tools too. its not hard to do, fronts were proper easy. for the rears if someone else can do them its better a lot of fafing around. maybe if your near another club member he can pop down to give you a hand and even borrow the spring compressors.

Thanks Guys, I would love to do it but just not confident enough and doesn't have a good place to work at it... Better if there's someone more experience who can at least guide me and of course with enough or right tools... :)

Like I said via PM, your more than welcome to pop around to do them. Iv recently bought some impacts too which will make the job much easier too :)

Very much appreciated Mate and will definitely keep that in mind... Still waiting for Martin about the price for a pair of shocks atm...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.