shades of black...

I reckon my black car needs a respray, it is much cheaper to have a blowover, rather than do the shut lines.

So does anyone know of any really nice shades of black, possibly metallic, but deffo not matt!

what about 6k8? interesting and almost black....

Was going to suggest swamp black , problem is with a 'shade' of black is you will forever be arguing with people about the colour :)

I know merc do a nice black with a hit of red , and black with a hint of green

Why not look at custom colors webs site , obviously don't buy it from there as its ruddy expensive , but would give you and idea

yep,

look for SEREN is gen 5 forum for pics.

the jps was a good idea and a good job.

it worked at parson drove as a show car, but it wouldnt work for me as a car i want to drive as a daily.

But it would be educational Simon , your pupils have only smoke sterling and red bands , jps are retro fags :)

But it would be educational Simon , your pupils have only smoke sterling and red bands , jps are retro fags :)

Yeah Give em a capstan full strength and paint the car the colour of the result. Now that would be unique!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.