Full Wrap

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saddlebag!!! THATS THE COLOUR I WANT! *saves image to phone*

I think my heart is set now :D

Seriouslly where does this extra d come from that everyone puts in my name lol. It's an amazing colour very eye catching.

If you have carbon its got to be the real thing - on exterior items anyway - as you can just tell a mile off its not real.

Obviously thats my take on it - not everyone will agree

I have my own reasons for not liking carbon but posted it as its what everyone seems to love and "carbon wrapping" seems to be massive on here :lol:

Personally im not a fan of carbon. And matt costs quite a bit extra and im not overly fussed on it so no point for me.

I have no idea where the extra 'd' came from lol, when your typing fast it just seems right to type two d's in saddle. lol

I think its gonna be blue :) Just need to save up the money now having just booked a holiday

Edit: I mean sadle... lol

Edited by supersai101

• 2 weeks later...

How much is a wrap?

Because I want to get my Celica done Midnight Purple and I've been quoted £1300 for a respray (seems a bit cheap to be honest...)

Give JPow a shout, you arent that far from Surrey Projects and i saw their work close up when there the other weekend, they are good and doing a very reasonable price too :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.