eBay find....

DGZ

I give you the limited edition Toyota S Celica TRD T Sport V,V,T,L,I with full TRD - 210bhp

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261184591905;jsessionid=AD796F70A090EA49E858FFE90A6E24F1?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D261184591905%26_rdc%3D1

If link doesn't work it's item 261184591905

Oh my. It was also officially imported from Japan from new (unlike all other Celicas, which are presumably built in Mexico?)

It's no fun looking for a decent car, but you do get the odd laugh :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give you the limited edition Toyota S Celica TRD T Sport V,V,T,L,I with full TRD - 210bhp

Oh my. It was also officially imported from Japan from new (unlike all other Celicas, which are presumably built in Mexico?)

It's no fun looking for a decent car, but you do get the odd laugh :D

:hysterical:

That's a UK T-Sport with 90% of the full TRD Action Package kit that includes that bonnet spoiler and the arch flares. Nothing apart from that and the eBay TRD badge...

Also all Gen7's are built in Susono, Shizuoka, Japan not sure where you got Mexico from! ;-)

EDIT to add, it's got a Sports-M scoop too and a closer look at the fitment and lines of the bodykit makes me think it may be genuine! You never know, it could have had all the optional extras from new! Must have cost a bomb!! :unsure: love the roof spoiler too!! Guy is def on drugs tho judging by the description! :lol:

Edited by tabbaranx

I love how it used to have the 3 post spoiler, and it now looks like the middle part has been filled with a big blob of man juice :oops:

Looks like a cap to me or is it my old eyes? :lol:

Edited by tabbaranx

Also all Gen7's are built in Susono, Shizuoka, Japan not sure where you got Mexico from! ;-)

Don't know if it came across properly, mocking his salesman tactic, "imported new from Japan". Every Celica is imported new from Japan! :D

The 'S' badge is bugging me now, not sure what car it actually belongs to. Looks familiar though.

Love how he's removed the 3 post spoiler, thought "oh shit, there's a hole! How can I hide it?.. Ah! Another TRD badge, that'll do!"

Ok so he has described the car as a TRD version which is a fail but overall the car ain't too bad. Just ANOTHER TSport made to look like a GT. :P

Also isn't the only one to claim he has a TRD t-Sport lol there's a few on this club too! :sofa:

Don't know if it came across properly, mocking his salesman tactic, "imported new from Japan". Every Celica is imported new from Japan! :D

Oops!!

Edited by tabbaranx

I call mine a TRD t sport because its a t sport with TRD skirts valance and spoiler on. Not because I claim it is a TRD model. The only reason I don't have the TRD front lip or bumper is cost.

The 'S' badge is bugging me now, not sure what car it actually belongs to. Looks familiar though.

Love how he's removed the 3 post spoiler, thought "oh shit, there's a hole! How can I hide it?.. Ah! Another TRD badge, that'll do!"

i think its the toyota mrS

What a loser! People like that piss me off because some person who has no idea of Celica is going to buy that car thinking its a TRD edition. Sellers like that fall into the same group of bellends who advertise 140s as 190s!!!

I may of dropped him a message asking how its a TRD edtion when clearly its a Eurospec TSport. Also asked what mods have been done to achieve 210bhp. Waiting a response.

When I come to power sellers like this one will be punished and fined for their actions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.