Is anyone running.........

Hoody

I was looking at the 255 35 19 reviews & they were pretty positive, i imagine the size wont affect their performance. Will be buying some when i change my tyres next probably.

The Avon ZZ3 is the only tyre I go for and I've been running them for around 12 years. Had cheapies on the car when I bought it but left them on as they were new and they were crap compared. Got rid of the cheapies and got the Avons fitted and handling is a lot better. They are hard wearing and very grippy in the wet and dry.

I definitely recommend them.

ive got two on the rear of my tsport but i will be changing them at the end of this month for the Kuhmo ecsta KU39 (some recommended them on here) as the two avons i have have slight wear on the insides when i bought the car :

IMG_20130305_143436_zpse7b84aed.jpg

IMG_20130305_143359_zps9444045b.jpg

i find they are pretty good and grip the road in the wet and dry but they are around £90 each

Edited by celica1977

I like Avon ZZ3, I like Avon full stop.

Currently on Falken 912's on the Corolla, they are good but not a patch on the Avon's I used to have on there. Only really went for Falkans as I got a good deal.

Same with the Celica (Black SR) currently on Hero somethings as the deal was good.

The Avon will be going onto ZZ3's (or is it ZV3's?) when I refurbish the original wheels in the summer.

My original cheapies were Falkens and I didn't rate them at, didn't feel grippy enough in the wet and soon went back to the ZZ3s. Regarding the ZV3s, they are a different tyre and I do prefer the ZZ3.

I bought Avons for the Celica a few months back (albeit ZV5'5) as they were on offer. Have to say however that the dry grip is excellent and even perform well in snow! only issue I have had is with standing water, but thats probably not the tyres fault.

Will definately get Avons again.

Got them fitted today, been out to the meet tonight and had some fun on the way home and all I can say is wow such a good tyre, so much grip, very pleased with them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.