Wrapping...

Mek Car Styling

Thats who I'm going to be using in the next few weeks for roof, scoop and spoiler wrapped in matt black. :)

More local and if you check there work (like pictures on there facebook page) they do top class work :)

Im wrapping my whole car at present and its well fricken difficult! Almost every panel i have wrapped has some imperfections here and there, but for a first attempt, with cheap vinyl its not that bad. The roof and bonnet i did are almost perfect but the other panels.... not so much (i recon its due to the angle of the panels on the sides made it harder perhaps.

Also I have been doing mine in my garden, the wind can only be described as your NEMESIS! But id rather a semi perfect finish than shell out £1,500 for a company to do it! (mainly coz i wouldnt be able to appreciate my wrapped acr as the wife would have killed me!:P)

The way I see it it will mainly be down to the prep of the paint work plus the environment u do it in. I would think scale of 1-10 with 1 been easy and 10 been hard I think 12

All prep is, is cleaning.

anyway, hard...very VERY hard. You need two people, ideally three. Wouldn't bother mate, you'll just end up wasting LOADS of vinyl and cutting yourself/your cars paint with scalpels. See if you can get a company who wraps to let you help to knock the price down. It'll be interesting for you to get involved as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.