She's leaving me tomorrow

The celica and her not so long ago acquired heart is leaving me tomorrow. :cry:

Seems silly as all she's done is sit on the drive and have the odd part pulled off since last may but I'm really quite sad. I put a hell of a lot of effort and money in to her and she truly seems like a family member.

I just want to wish Briano the best with the heart transplant and hope that when he chooses/has to sell i hope his new beast will stay in the club.

I'm off to go cry in the corner now :cry:

Trust me you will be pleased with what i do :thumbs:

Why can I not shake the feeling that the engine will be offered to me at some point in the future.... :P

At least you know it's going to someone who knows the effort you went to, Chris. That's gotta be better than some random ripping your car apart solely for profit. :)

Why can I not shake the feeling that the engine will be offered to me at some point in the future.... :P

At least you know it's going to someone who knows the effort you went to, Chris. That's gotta be better than some random ripping your car apart solely for profit. :)

the engine will be going with my car when i leave for aus (im not taking the engine back out) anyways mondo you have bought enough from me and you already have a beams :D

Funny thing is i had a card put through the door from someone that does banger racing. He offered me £120 for it. Had to text him back and say the exhaust is worth twice that but "thanks for the offer" :rolleyes:

I'm honestly going to be really upset when she goes :(

ORC you will get your battery back ;) thank you for lending it to me :D

£120 :o

mental people out there, makes me cringe to think what they are destroying :(

Holy crap.No wonder theres so much good stuff goes down the pan these days.At least its going to a good home,but yeah know how you must feel,was a nice looker (and goer) that car

the engine will be going with my car when i leave for aus (im not taking the engine back out) anyways mondo you have bought enough from me and you already have a beams :D

When're you going to Australia again? Struggling to see the point in all this effort if yer not taking it with you

When're you going to Australia again? Struggling to see the point in all this effort if yer not taking it with you

next april time, because i delve in so many projects and not just cars i very rarely finish anything.........So the gen 6 will be completed even if i make a loss when i come to sell her, I just want to make the gen 6 toyota uk should have made :D

also my gen 6 in australia wont ever have a beams because im planning a 2gr-fe out there(just need to bin the 5sfe first)

next april time, because i delve in so many projects and not just cars i very rarely finish anything.........So the gen 6 will be completed even if i make a loss when i come to sell her, I just want to make the gen 6 toyota uk should have made :D

also my gen 6 in australia wont ever have a beams because im planning a 2gr-fe out there(just need to bin the 5sfe first)

doesn't the beams have superstrut then?

doesn't the beams have superstrut then?

beams is currently on mac and coilovers, mines is on superstrut

haha yeah you've basically built a beams, but with a uk vin!

think on it this way budy, no-one else anywhere has converted to superstrut and no-one else will have gone as far as me and fitted the beams.......will be possibly the most special gen 6 on the planet all original toyota parts :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.