What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

A sports M original no less. Nice!

I was gonna buy a replica but with all the hassle I treated myself [emoji3]

I am about to fit the replacement. Wish me luck!

what's the little knobbly bit above the word Toyota Jim? I haven't got one of those.

I'm not sure yet mate. It looks like a little locator. Gonna have a test fit in a bit. So I should be able to give you a better idea in a few hours

My luck is so poopy I bought an original sports M spoiler.....................it broke at the Cheltenham meet on Sunday. :cry::cry::cry:

My luck is so poopy I bought an original sports M spoiler.....................it broke at the Cheltenham meet on Sunday. :cry::cry::cry:

How'd you manage to break your spoiler?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Just arrived in this mornings post via Amazon uk [other seller]

81N7kl6iykL._SL500_.jpg

I only bought the one towel, not the whole boxful :lol: ....£3.55 to include delivery

I got two of those freeee!

I had a little tantrum as I had ordered waffleweave so they refunded my fiver.

Felt a bit guilty as when I used them they were great!

How'd you manage to break your spoiler?

No idea. Just shut the boot and I noticed the blade bounce away from the post. :(

No idea. Just shut the boot and I noticed the blade bounce away from the post. :(

I think I'd cry if I broke my sports m spoiler. Took me ages to find one in a decent condition

now I know why you threw your cloth in through the sunroof in the Cheltenham video lol

I think I'd cry if I broke my sports m spoiler. Took me ages to find one in a decent condition

now I know why you threw your cloth in through the sunroof in the Cheltenham video lol

That was only a part of it. Tried to fit the new scoop to replace Mr Bubbles..........and the holes in the replacement are too small for the existing screws.

So, no scoop, no spoiler. Lots of holes for the rain to get in..........

That was only a part of it. Tried to fit the new scoop to replace Mr Bubbles..........and the holes in the replacement are too small for the existing screws.

So, no scoop, no spoiler. Lots of holes for the rain to get in..........

Ye. I think I'd be throwing a strop aswell [emoji12]

Hope you get it all sorted soon though buddy

I'm not sure yet mate. It looks like a little locator. Gonna have a test fit in a bit. So I should be able to give you a better idea in a few hours

The answer to your question mate is its just just a locator. There's one on the stock scoop too.
  • Like 1

a rear faff caliper complete with all bits, Big thanks to Digs ;)

just need the other side now :lol:

temporary_zpsypvu5xf1.jpg

at a quick glance it looks to be in decent enough shape but will get striped and new seal kit anyways

• Like 1

69cb0cd8359b42d3fad5f7864b04ff49.jpg pictures not very good but it's a veilside front bumper, only just managed to squeeze it in the car, I'll get a better photo later when I'm at home and unwrapped it!

Better picture! - 0d301763fde98e23c1fe69d398974e81.jpg

Edited by Kylewebb21

Loading up the boot with a big heavy box of goodies that's just arrived from *BESTY* at GT4-Play g-phew.gif

P1000893_zpscqd2aazu.jpg?t=1434377046

Just need to whistle up my mechanic to do the full BC Coilover suspension re-fit job g-yep.gif

Debs

ohhh would like too see that setup where are you in deep mid wales :lol:

Your neighbour isn't called Kadir is he? I'm sure a guy called Kadir on Civiclife had that R34??

Today the postman delivered these...

3948C7D0-E324-4D48-BF3E-8303F3B7F004.jpg

17mm hubcentriczzzzz from Freaky Parts

Yup and he still owns this beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just arrived with todays post:

$_47.JPG

eBay - Meguiars 198ml Scratch X20 includes 5 free microfibre cloths ...£11.10 to include UK delivery

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Meguiars-198ml-Scratch-X2-0-Includes-5-Free-Microfibre-Cloths-/171789098557?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27ff6d9e3d

Seems like a good deal to me, can always use a few more microfibre cloths,

the 198ml size bottle that came is actually the 'regular' 207ml size, plus they've sent me 6 free cloths not 5

But i'm not complaining!

Debs

4 M6 10mm hex head bolts.

Wouldn't normally mention, it's just that I also received 4 M6 10mm Hex head bolts yesterday...............after complaining on Monday about the slow delivery when the washers I ordered from the same place on the same day had turned up early last week.

So what do I do with 4 spare bolts?

Kev I do mind-reading and that's not nice !

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.