What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

I really want a set of genuine Celica mats, I just cant justify the £40+ for them.

:laugh2: Just thinking off all the cash spunked on your motor & £40 is too much :lol: I'm surprised you don't already have a set of brand new ones just for shows.

You're FMIC?

Tis indeed , and cone filter, also bumper support ready cut to fit thats in the shed

Gradually collecting together bits, need battery relocation for this too so its not happening for a while and plenty of other maintenance/cosmetic stuff needed as well first - i say cosmetic, i mean basic stuff like getting leak sorted for good and interior back in for a start

OOooo 3s-gte swap?? :)

?

not for the 182 :)

Tis indeed , and cone filter, also bumper support ready cut to fit thats in the shed

Gradually collecting together bits, need battery relocation for this too so its not happening for a while and plenty of other maintenance/cosmetic stuff needed as well first - i say cosmetic, i mean basic stuff like getting leak sorted for good and interior back in for a start

?

not for the 182 :)

You sell my seats out from under me, you then go buy a 185 THEN you FMIC it.

We're gonna fall out missy. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.