Car Colour Choice.

T1m

Am I the ONLY NUTTER that loves White Celica's ???

.......... What's the preferable colour of car for us owners ?

I remember a time when manufacturers made buyers pay an extra £300ish for the same car but in Black ? I'd happily pay xtra at the moment for just a 5% rise in choice of white Celica's for sale !

I'm even beginning to wonder if it's an Age related thing and NO, I'm not talking about the car's age, I'm on about my own !

........ Or maybe it is related to the car's age ? ...... were there less white Celica's than any other colour ?

Any idea's peeps ?

Kind Regards,

Tim.

White 7s weren't available in the UK so there's considerably less of them. The other half has one. I say its not a proper colour if you can touch up your paint with tippex :D:P mine was a special edition colour for the 190 :P but nah I do like the white ones really, just don't tell Matt :lol:

Plenty of nice white ones on here,77 liftbacks RA 28, Adys gen4, Brendans CS,Jimmylegs and co gen 6 s,Sjs wrapped 7, Splinters 7. Suits the Celicas well,in fact its almost as cool as red..:lol:

White, by far, is the best colour on a gen 6. closely followed by the rare gun metal grey colour, then lucerne silver then black.

white's not the hardest to keep clean, either. Black is, by a long shot! rinse it, wash it, dry it, drive it 5 miles. Repeat. They show up shit so quickly and are insanely hard to keep on top of, silver just looks clean all the time as long as you don't dip it in cow pat.

Only two marques are truly allowed yellow cars:NO!!!! Ferarri should be avalible in any colour as long as it's red, Red, RED!!! :P

As for Celica i should be saying black as that's what i got, and it looks amazing :D

But then when i look at looneys white Gen 6, WOW!

ok white wins :o

Ahhh, that white Gen 5 reminds me of my old 185 - Bless her - Best Car I ever had and probably ever will have.

Not been able to get on here all day as been out collecting my new car... but good to see peeps view's, and the odd pic thrown in here and there especially since I am new around here !

Anyhow, my new ride for the 2012 season .........

...... Yup, you guessed it LOL - It's white !

It's a Gen 6 2.0 GT (I think) - Way too dark to take pics now but i'll start a new thread in the gen 6 area for those who are interested :-)

ohhhh arrrrr , our kids got my beams now and he works not too far from you

colour ?

black , the best , friggin pain to live with if you want a clean car , i stuck with it but soon gave up

white , second best , easy to live with , shows the shit nicely , hides dents

green , not that snotty green , yummy gen 5 turq green , in the flesh its sooooooo nice , modern looking and easy to live with

reds photo well but look wank in the flesh , silvers yawn , dark blues not black but the lighter is ok , the really lights friggin horrid , that funcky silvery blue is ok i guess , the dark green isnt black

white if i have to live with it , black if i dont :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.