Vandal Chav Damage :(

Well...It happened a couple of weeks ago. I was at work at the restaurant/pub I work at in Newcastle and I had the car parked outside. It was Friday night and pretty damn busy, so at the end of the shift the boss bought all the members of staff a pint.

So, we're sitting at the table at about 12:30am, no customers left in the building, having a chat etc when these group of 4 or 5 lads walk in with Greyhounds on leads. I immediately think "Oh here we go..." and jump up incase it kicks off. The manager walks to the front door and tells them we're infact closed. The lads were a bit arsey but left, and we locked the door behind them (it should've been locked anyway). I leave about half an hour later, but when i'm driving along I hear this horrible scraping sound so I immediately pull over. Anyway, to cut a long story short, the little bastards had only stamped on my front lip completely knacking it. I had a tie in the car so I managed to tie it up and get it home, but the lip is now screwed beyond repair so I had to remove it. :(

Also, it wasn't parked under the CCTV. I normally do park it there but I went to the shops on my break and someone had taken my space by the time I got back.

Has anyone else had any jealous people vandalise their cars? I think it's pathetic, I work damn hard to be able to afford to have a nice car and scum like that just boil my p*ss! Rant over! :angry:

(On the plus side I've ordered a Greddy front lip from Reworx, and a little extra treat for myself in the form of a TRD rear valance) :)

May i point you in the direction of this...

And then this:

As for mindless damage, not had any for a while. well, at all on my Toyotas. Had my old fiesta damaged. :angry: But it does piss me off knowing some twat out of spite/bordem/sheer cuntishness will visciously damage your pride and joy. :angry::angry:

Hope you sort it soon mate.

Gutted for you mate!

There are some right scrotes about these days.

When my bro had a 300zx, he came outside one morning to find footprints all up his bonnet, over his roof & down the bootlid!

I'm sure the little shite & his pre-pubecent mates probably thought it was hilarious to mess with his pride & joy.

Not as funny as it would've been if he caught them doing it!

Might have even been worth it if he'd slipped & stuck his head through the windscreen!

Wankers!

Had a few cars vandalised or damaged over the years, it's happened to the Celica a couple of times. It's one of those things where I 'hope' I never actually catch anyone doing it... Anyone know the current jail term for manslaughter due to diminished responsibility? ;)

Had a few cars vandalised or damaged over the years, it's happened to the Celica a couple of times. It's one of those things where I 'hope' I never actually catch anyone doing it... Anyone know the current jail term for manslaughter due to diminished responsibility? ;)

If the judge has ever had his car messed with, then you should get a blowie off his twin daughters...

And then I woke up! :lol::P

Wankers.

I had my car keyed, fucking sickening feeling. And then someone drove down the side of mine and drove off.

Plus side - the bodyshop who is attempting to fit my greddy lip say it fits better without the bottom lip... Bonus.

Seems to be a spate of mindless vandalism these days - people who've had a drink and think it's acceptable to trash other peoples property.

The sparky I had doing some work on the house yesterday had his car set on fire on saturday last weekend. The car is a write-off.

The Police caught the guy who did it as he was vandalising another car and left him in the cells to sober up for questioning. He thought it was funny and just said ihe'd done it due to being drunk.

The police pretty much told the sparky that when it goes to court he'll just get a slap on the wrist and the car owners affected will be expected to have to claim on their insurance to cover their loss. Even if the vandal did get told he had to pay for ALL the damage they'd probably claim they can't pay more than 50p a week out of their tax payer funded income.

Sorry to hear about your car bud, its always the same with these little twats, they see something nice and the green mist desends and they decide to vandalise it or nick it. Its just pure jelousy, if they cant have it they dont want anyone else to either. :angry:

Damn, I feel gutted for you. That's gonna cost to get a new one :(

I had my car sprayed on the driver's door and then keyed on the rear bumper about 6 weeks later. Getting it resprayed soon to fix it up. If I catch the goon(s) responsible the law will have to turn a blind eye for a while lol.

that sucks, i get so pissed off hearing story's about chavs damaging other people stuff :angry: , wish i could just leave my paintball gun in the car and shoot them close range and watch them fall to the ground in pain. sorry i know that's harsh but they should get whats coming to them.

have you got any pics of the damage? you never know someone on here might be able to repair it for you.

"The police pretty much told the sparky that when it goes to court he'll just get a slap on the wrist and the car owners affected will be expected to have to claim on their insurance to cover their loss. Even if the vandal did get told he had to pay for ALL the damage they'd probably claim they can't pay more than 50p a week out of their tax payer funded income. "

Tell your spark to attend the court. Follow the wee bastard home then burn his house down. Let him claim that damage on HIS insurance.

for a while i had 2 gen 6 GT's

a green one with white wheels and a blue one

funny enough everytime rangers got beaten my wing mirrors ended up wrapped the wrong way or on the ground

that sucks, i get so pissed off hearing story's about chavs damaging other people stuff :angry: , wish i could just leave my paintball gun in the car and shoot them close range and watch them fall to the ground in pain. sorry i know that's harsh but they should get whats coming to them.

have you got any pics of the damage? you never know someone on here might be able to repair it for you.

It's in 2 halves now mate and there's pieces missing left right and centre, I just chucked it away! It's a nightmare. I'm driving the car around lipless at the minute, it looks ok side on but horrid from the front! :(

I know what you mean about the paintball gun, it's probably a good thing I didn't catch them doing it like! I didn't recognise them either, they hadn't drank at the pub before.

for a while i had 2 gen 6 GT's

a green one with white wheels and a blue one

funny enough everytime rangers got beaten my wing mirrors ended up wrapped the wrong way or on the ground

Surprised the blue one didn't come in for a hiding when the scoreline went the wrong way for Celtic too!

Surprised the blue one didn't come in for a hiding when the scoreline went the wrong way for Celtic too!

I live in an area where the support between rangers and celtic is about 50/50 but its the rangers fans that are worse

Always hate to see threads like this.Had a few suspicious little dings and scratches appear on cars over the years,one of the worst was when someone keyed the bootlid of my Alfa 156 Sport2. :angry: It was mint,assume someone thought it was a nice car and decided it was their duty to help fuck it up for me,as they hadnt got one. :(

I Use to have a mazda which they smashed the wing mirror off and ran over the car! (foot prints)

And two weeks ago I found two dollops of paint on both my head lamps and it run down. Marked the lights but I got most of it off luckily. First I thought it was just spray of the road but then went out to my car two days ago and found another on my drivers side head light. Its crackled and stained it far worse now so will have to get a new one at some point! Theres loads of chavs up my road. When I found my car like it I felt like knocking on every door and smashing there faces in but the missus said that probably wouldn't be such a good idea. A bit over the to I know as I don't know if it was even them. With kids nowadays though, its more than likely. I feel really sorry for the guys who have had fast worse. Maybe wer could all start a vigilante celica group? :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.