why are wings always dented ?

nah , small dent up near the door shut on mine , looks like a mirror mark

mate of mines faff wrc , crumpled down the bottom (kirb)

next doors 6 , dents all over the frigging place :lol:

Edited by sonic temple

why? coz parking spaces r so tiny ,then when proud owner of gen6 park his car ,there always be idiots without parking skills to park near and scratch thier car .lol :P

Edited by smoog83

same here, i need a new n/s wing as bloody great dent appeared in mine after shopping trip to asda..............think some twat backed up on mine and no cctv footage.....typical :(

You wouldn't believe the amount of wings I sell. I get asked for them every week.

They are actually quite strong the Toyota panels, so they need to get a good old whack to create a dent in them too.

My wings aren't too bad. I purposefully park far away from the shop when I park in a car park now I have my Celica. Don't want to have to pay out for bodywork repairs!

i always do that but you would not believe how many times one comes back to find you have just started a parking line, i once parked my gen7 in the empty part of a restaurant car park only to come out and find a low loader with a fair ground traction engine on it partly parked across the front of my car (when there was plenty of room else were) leaving me only inches to get out!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.