Pulled over

I presume it has something to do with using offensive language in public, as you can be locked up for the night for swearing at the Police (seen it many times on Night Cops laugh.gif)

So driving round with a permanent erect middle finger on the back of your car could fall under the same Public Order Violation

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO you should be allowed to stick whatever you want, infact you should sticker bomb the whole tailgate in v tec this stickers to make your point, laugh.gif.

I think i would like the sticker more if it did not have the vtec this text, then you can flip everybody off biggrin.gif eeee.

does take the piss thou , you have a completly illegal number plate on yer car , toyota badge illegal , text looks a tad 2 small so is illegal , writing at the bottom other than where the plate came from illegal , and no bsi number illegal and they nick you for a sticker :lol:

Edited by sonic temple

So should it stay or should it go?

does take the piss thou , you have a completly illegal number plate on yer car , toyota badge illegal , text looks a tad 2 small so is illegal , writing at the bottom other than where the plate came from illegal , and no bsi number illegal and they nick you for a sticker :lol:

I know mate, and that plate has been on the car for 3 years!

The sticker was bought by my mate Josh at Rising Sun as a gift so a bit gutted I had to remove part of it?

I understand what they mean by reading section 5 BUT I have never ever heard of anyone being pulled because of a sticker :o Its just stupid and a waste of all your time!!

Seriously it is doing no harm, I see people with those hanging down signs in the back that say all sorts of swearwords and they 9/10 times have kids with them, I would say those are far worse but still not really doing harm as such but most people wont even realise what that sticker means or even realise the middle finger!

Seems like they were just trying to pick fault with anything as they were bored and saw a young lad in a nice car, yet seems funny how they didn't spot the reg plate.....my reg plate has the Toyota symbol to the left and Celica SSII under the reg number, been on 3 years and ive never been pulled for that, I have been pulled but they have never ever mentioned my reg plate.

Thats the first time I've ever been pulled in 8 years of driving. Well I think I may remove the whole thing anyway because I'm not really sure of it's positioning anyway.

Remove the 'shocker' :o

Wow, I ain't going down to Somerset anytime soon. How's the fact you like to give two in the pink & one in the stink offensive??? I mean the middle finger is used as an offensive gesture, but the shocker...?!?!? :(

BTW, 32mm grom is fine - no sanding or anything and IMHO will give a much better seal than 30mm. I should try and do a group buy on these grommets and persuade every G7 driver to 'TAKE OFF THEIR REAR WIPER!!!' :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.