Cheap Celica?

"I am having sell my totyota celica quickly, due to my new baby making an earlier than expected arrival."

Part of this sentence may not be true.

Angus

It's not a "totyota"?

Also, all Celicas are cheap these days. :)

The death rattle can happen to any engine if it has been starved of oil, it's just the preface VVTi engine has the problem of burning oil, but there are many other causes of running low on oil

Agreed - like I found on one of the blown pre-facelift 140s I had in recently that had a leaking oil filter!

But it is a 53 plate so it should not be the death rattle.

And it's done 140,000 miles, wouldn't the death rattle have become apparent long before it reached this sort of mileage?

:unsure: So whats your idea of cheap??...Gen 7's mostly range from £2000 - £8000...

The latter for GT...

I wouldnt call that cheap...Thought Gen6 GT4's went for few thousand too... :unsure:

I would've bought a gen 7, were it not for the fact I really don't like them. GT4s are cheap enough to buy but not to maintain.

Kind of missed the point...

You said all celicas are cheap these days...but ok

still cheap tho mate, i mean £2-8k for a gen 7 when they was what about £17-20k new where they not?

Edited by Dan23

still cheap tho mate, i mean £2-8k for a gen 7 when they was what about £17-20k new where they not?

How much they was is irrelevant really...

He said all celicas are cheap to buy...I wouldnt call £2000 - £8000 cheap at all...

You think thats cheap?...

Cheap to buy, not necessarily cheap to own.

Yes i know you meant to buy...but I just dont think that price range is cheap...

How much they was is irrelevant really...

He said all celicas are cheap to buy...I wouldnt call £2000 - £8000 cheap at all...

You think thats cheap?...

for a car that was £20k not 5 years ago, £8k is very cheap mate, that car has lost £12 in 5 years, in another 5 years the seller should be giving you £4k to take it if kept depreciating like that

Edited by Dan23

for a car that was £20k not 5 years ago, £8k is very cheap mate, that car has lost £12 in 5 years, in another 5 years the seller should be giving you £4k to take it if kept depreciating like that

Maybe where looking at it in different ways...

I understand what your saying...there cheap compared to what they where 5 or whatever years ago...

But im meaning i dont think there a cheap car to buy...like I wouldnt call £5000 cheap...do you know what i mean lol :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.