Just a Curious question

Having been looking on the normal car sales sites for a poss new car to replace the faff with, have been re-introduced to the Toyota Curren, which essentially is a Gen6 Celica Coupe with a different front, and have the chassis varients of ST206/7/8 depending on engine and the facelift

So just curious about peoples stand on the Curren? and kinda with view to CCUK (as i know CCUK doesn't normally allow non Celica's on stand), what about Currens on the stand with the Celicas due to them having so much in common?

For people who havent seen a Curren

Toyota_Curren_front.jpg

Toyota_Curren_rear.jpg

I think that the front of the curren is lovely, but I don't like the back end.

I know people in the States have done the gen6 conversion with the curren front end and this is the best look for the car really.

I would think that the Curren should be allowed on the CCUK stand really as it wouldn't really have anywhere else to go at a car show as there would be no specific clubs dedicated to it and the Celica is its closest relative so to speak.

i agree , it is still a celica , the yanks get 2 door celica's with a boot , the vert is a 2 door celica with a boot , and the curren is a 2 door celica with a boot and a nose job , its all the same car

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.