Do you Smoke in the Car or let others?

Smoke?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke in your car? or let others?

• I Smoke in the car.
    • I Dont smoke but let others.
    • I'd rather drive a french car than let some one smoke in my car!
    • My cars like an ashtray.
    • I have no choice, my loved ones smoke!?!?!
    • 'Fuck no!' for Harwood (Sorry everyone)

If i smoked, i would allow it. I dont, and i expect people to abide by my rules when in my car.

I used to let friends do it in my old clio (first car) and it smelt horrid, an i was like wtf, i have to live with this. So now, absolutly no way.

Edited by cs2000

Which also pays for a lot of other peoples taxes

If everyone in the county stopped smoking tomorrow, the taxes you pay now will go through the roof cool.gif

hmmm

can't say i agree with this one just think how much it costs the NHS to treat the effects of smoking even the effects of PASSIVE smoking!

oh if someone tried to smoke in my car the lit fag would get out out in their eyeball! :o

The amount of tax revenue raised by one person smoking for their whole life would far outweigh what it would cost to treat that person in the long run....................... in my opinion of course

I don't smoke and I totaly agree. I like a drink and the tax i have paid on the good old juice will be massive, but if I have a drinking illness anytime soon the treatment will not amount to what I have paid into the treasurey. And does all my road tax/fuel duty go to improve the pot hole situation, no does it bollocks.

And can I have the option of "Fuck no, but my dash is already "tar" tarnished from the previous owner" ?

"Fuck No" gets my vote, I don't even let people eat or drink in my car, bottled water for a long trip and maybe a bag of sweets as long as they're not chocolate or sticky and can be picked up quickly if dropped.

Fuck no gets my vote too, but unfortunately the previous owner did .......ugh and used the ashtray. Had to take out the centre console the other day as a clip was not in correctly (ok this took me a year to get round to doing! Oh actually I did'nt do it gen7nnb did it for me! :P) but it was full of ash under there, yuck I had to get the hoover on it! AND there are 2 tiny burns in the gear stick surround - umm not impressed! Strangely but thankfully though the roof lining, seats etc are all fine.

:lol: glad I'm not the only one who also bans food in the Celi! Tiny stones off bottom of shoes bad enough but crumbs etc a big no no!

You ever tried rolling and smoking a roll up whilst driving a vert with the top down? I only did it once :D

Well after smoking for almost 30 yrs I gave up at the end of Sept 2010..... some of you incl. Janet where there encouraging me along that the way to stay off them .... but it was a lot easier than I had envisaged .... I think I was just FINALLY ready & I always smoked in my car, but NEVER did smoke in the celica, from the day I bought her, I promised myself that I wouldnt smoke in her and didnt. I had the car for about 3/4 months when I decided ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH !!!! I knew I couldnt really afford to run this car & smoke. I have some health problems (not smoking related Joints (cant smoke any :D ) no !!!

I only work part-time .....OLD & KNACKERED basically :(:D

when I got the celi I was a bit shocked to find how little MPG I got on short journeys, comapared to a Tdi diesel passat I had previously drove for 10 yrs (about half as much MPG )

So Now (You know ex-smokers are the worst for this )

NO-one is allowed to smoke in the car ... but I will allow my work mate IF the weather is awfull bad only works with her 1 day per week though) she will sit in, with her feet out of the door open for a half of roll-up :unsure:

Edited by cait

You ever tried rolling and smoking a roll up whilst driving a vert with the top down? I only did it once :D

Have you ever tried to mix and divulge in Tequila Slammer's, bloody harder and it leaves some strange dent marks in the dash.

Fuck No for me also,

Again NO ONE is allowed to smoke, eat or drink in my car end off, unless its a long journey say 4 hours plus when I will allow drink and food but still smoking! If someone wants a fag then do it somewhere else and I would rather they did not get straight into my car after as I'm sorry but you all stink after having a fag, the smell is rank and I don't want it lingering in my car.

I don't mind people smoking, your chouice BUT not in my car :)

I remember the CRX I had, I gave a lift to my mate who was smoking a big fat cigar, he was polite enough to put it out before getting into the car but he put the remainder in his top pocket of his shirt. The small cabin of the CRX stunk for days

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.