Do you Smoke in the Car or let others?

Smoke?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke in your car? or let others?

• I Smoke in the car.
    • I Dont smoke but let others.
    • I'd rather drive a french car than let some one smoke in my car!
    • My cars like an ashtray.
    • I have no choice, my loved ones smoke!?!?!
    • 'Fuck no!' for Harwood (Sorry everyone)

Yep, I smoke in the car and passengers are welcome to as well.

Ashtray doesn't get used, though, and ash has to go out the window - which has to be open a bit while puffing is ongoing.

Angus

"Fuck No" gets my vote, I don't even let people eat or drink in my car, bottled water for a long trip and maybe a bag of sweets as long as they're not chocolate or sticky and can be picked up quickly if dropped.

Which also pays for a lot of other peoples taxes

If everyone in the county stopped smoking tomorrow, the taxes you pay now will go through the roof cool.gif

You say that, but working where I do I smoke duty free for 6 years and never paid a drop of tax to them robbing barstards! B)

i voted no fuck no but was hard between that and rather drive french shit than let someone smoke in my car

a mate once rolled a fag in my back seats and got bakkie everywhere i was fuming so straight down the garage and he paid for a vac and sorted it out and an air freshner - leasson learnt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.