Turbocharged Coupes

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the responses. Some nice cars there.

Problem is some of them look old inside or out (s15, Fiat Coupe). The thing I love about the Celica is it still looks modern today...so I would love to drop a turbo or supercharger in my current car. Problem is though, that's 3k (correct me if I'm wrong) that I'll never get back when it comes to selling.

What are your opinions?

It's more like £4.5-5k realistically. No, you won't ever recoup the cost of mods of any description on any car, anything you add will cost YOU money not the next owner, in fact you may be putting prospective buyers off and reducing the overall value of your car. It would complete your Celica though :) F/I makes the car as good as it should have been from the factory :thumbs:

I'm cool with the fact that despite spending a shedload of cash that my car is hardly worth any more than a standard '02 Celica if I decide to sell. I did it for me!

Yeah I'd say s13 s14 or s15 or a r32/33/34 if you want some real fun with turbo and rwd or if you wanna stick with Toyota a mr2 turbo or a nice supra tt. All depends what your budget is really

Because they look like a 90s Jap car Dan. No two ways about it. The Gen 7 looks far more modern. Its looks were well ahead of its time - in fact they were very innovative in 1999. The S15 looks like it came from the same period as the Gen 6. Here's a better picture of a stock one as yours is modded to fook and tries to bring the car into the 21st century. :P

250px-Nissan_s15.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.