Stickers - JDM & the rest...

bRinkz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there you go, Pedo Bear is not a Pedo, he is a form of mocking Pedo's - read the origins section of wikipedia ;)

Well i have a yellow shocker and a 'made in japan' sticker on the way :D

But there you go, Pedo Bear is not a Pedo,

Not according to the first 2 paragraphs

Pedobear is an Internet meme that became popular through the imageboard 4chan.[1] As the name suggests ("pedo" being short for pedophile), it is portrayed as a pedophilic bear.[2]

The image was incorrectly described as a mascot among pedophiles, and cosplay participants dressed as the character were accused of being pedophiles,[1][3] after the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Department issued a warning that Pedobear was a sign of the presence of pedophiles and other people with inappropriate sexual behavior.[4]

It might be just me getting old, but i just don't understand it laugh.gif

Origin

The bear character originates from the popular bulletin board system (BBS) website 2channel in Japan, where it was introduced as クマー (Kumā), which is an interjection of the word くま (Kuma) meaning bear in Japanese. In spite of the impression of Pedobear in Europe and the United States, Kumā is not associated with any sexual thing such as pedophilia.

Pedobear is a popular joke on the website 4chan,[2] which adopted the character primarily as a way to mock users requesting or posting sexualized images of children.[5]

That may well be, but the image still depicts a Pedophilic Bear, i just wouldn't want anything remotely related to Pedophillia anywhere near my car (or any other part of my life to be perfectly honest)

Each to their own i suppose, and as i always say, modding is a personal preference, and if you like it then go for it

That may well be, but the image still depicts a Pedophilic Bear, i just wouldn't want anything remotely related to Pedophillia anywhere near my car (or any other part of my life to be perfectly honest)

Each to their own i suppose, and as i always say, modding is a personal preference, and if you like it then go for it

Gotta agree with Rich on this, I really dont get it either

The Paedo Bear is a bit weird...whats next, the 'Gary Glitter Carbon Splitter'..?

:sofa:

That sounds much more interesting. :hysterical:

That reminds me Im getting my Myra Hindley bonnet vents fitted soon :sorry:

I've got a Nurburgring decal.

In two minds whether to put on before or after I bust my 'Ring cherry.

I don't understand why people have the 'Neverbeen' decal.... if you've not been, why have a sticker to say so?

If i did that to all tracks, my car would be covered in decals!

neverbeen_nurburgring_sticker.jpg

I say 'Ring stickers should need to be earned, they should be a symbol that you risked life and limb (and a huge financial mess) to tackle the worlds greatest stretch of tarmac and came back in one piece B)

Word. Can only be sported after the tyres have kissed that tarmac B)

I say 'Ring stickers should need to be earned, they should be a symbol that you risked life and limb (and a huge financial mess) to tackle the worlds greatest stretch of tarmac and came back in one piece B)

:werd: The 'Ring sticker is like a badge of honour or a medal.

The other stickers some can look great, some just don't look well. Its so easy to go over the top though. Its all going to lead back to the fast and furious graphics all over the side of the car.

This stuff with stickers has given me inspiration to sort stickers on mine

I've got some printable window cling film coming so I can make some custom ones up, and use the ccuk stickers made by mook and make them internal and moveable. Not going to print anything that breaks copyright btw management :) just use the stickers I've got and put them direct onto the film

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.