Thieving twats have tried again!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like these people are either very stupid or it's a different bunch every time. Obviously they're amateurs, or they'd have had the car away by now one way or another.

How often do they think they can get away with returning without the VBBJ Ninja Monkeys being there waiting for them?

Angus

Exactly what Angus says,have you got an ex boyfriend whos a knob or something?Either have a lynch mob waiting or if a neighbour you know well can see the car clearly,pop a camcorder on the windowsill of the bedroom/living room out of sight every night for a few nights.If theyre friendly enough shouldnt be a prob,plus if you say it could be their car next,it might make them feel a bit 'Neighbourhood Watch'.I still like the idea of a lynch mob with burning torches dragging them through the streets .Maybe a Shariah-style public stoning is in order,that kind of thing.I'd watch.

Either they don't know what they are doing or they keep getting disturbed. If they really wanted the car, they would've had it away. So something is stopping them.

Sitting in wait is good idea (best in another car). Stay in the shadows with a camera & just record when they arrive. Make sure you get pics of any car they arrive in. If it looks like they might actually get in the car, then either turn the lights on or drive in front of the car.

If they don't get in and leave again then submit the evidence to the police.

If a thief really wants something of yours, they will take it regardless of a car alarm or house alarm.

Another option, is to disconnect something in the engine. That way they can't steal the car should they get in!!

They can't drive of with it as I have an immobiliser which stopped them last time as im convinced they tried to take it last time.

The new alarm will sound if the car if moved/jacked etc so if they try to load it onto a low loader they will probs give up as the alarm will be going off

Iam gunna sit up all night with my basball bat sitting in the shadows, cable tie the fuckers hands and feet together drive them out in the middle of no where strip them of there cloths and dump them leaving them on there own to make there way back, maybe also break all there toes with a hammer too.

Grrrrr, just waiting for it to happen to my car next.

id stick a sign in the car window saying you are now being recorded, this should be enough to put them off coming back as it will make them suspicious that someone has set a camera up in the shadows somewhere, how many places do you see saying CCTV in operation when in fact there is no cameras around at all

I'll be honest here: it sounds like a combination of envy and a potential wishlist to me. Might be worth asking round to see if anybody else's cars have been touched or not...

But I like Wavey's idea a lot! :D

once you have stripped them off make sure you use permanate marker and wright i break into peoples cars all over them

PAH. permenant marker washes off eventually... go the route of Lisbeth Salander and tattoo it on their stomach!

Iam gunna sit up all night with my basball bat sitting in the shadows, cable tie the fuckers hands and feet together drive them out in the middle of no where strip them of there cloths and dump them leaving them on there own to make there way back, maybe also break all there toes with a hammer too.

Grrrrr, just waiting for it to happen to my car next.

Please please please make sure you film that and post it up here

Or a small amount of petrol in a can, fill the can with water (it keeps the smell of fuel) while they are tied up tip it over them and stand in front either having a fag slowly or just intermitantly flick a lighter while giving your dirtiest smile. You watch the little fookers ball their eyes out while they piss themselves. Then just leave them in middle of nowhere.

Or a small amount of petrol in a can, fill the can with water (it keeps the smell of fuel) while they are tied up tip it over them and stand in front either having a fag slowly or just intermitantly flick a lighter while giving your dirtiest smile. You watch the little fookers ball their eyes out while they piss themselves. Then just leave them in middle of nowhere.

You clearly done that before :lol:

id stick a sign in the car window saying you are now being recorded, this should be enough to put them off coming back as it will make them suspicious that someone has set a camera up in the shadows somewhere, how many places do you see saying CCTV in operation when in fact there is no cameras around at all

Good idea Dan, will definatly make a sign I can put in the car window at night. Might even buy a fake camera to stick somewhere, you know the type that has a red flashing led.

It is sad that this stuff happens, my brother's had a few cars "Stolen to order", he even managed to find one of them, a beautiful Evo2, unfortunately they were travellers so even though the police got involved they couldn't find it, eventually my brother managed to negotiate to buy the car back, but by then the engine was blown and he had to break it for parts. He was heart broken, only owned the car 2 months.

You could get a camera setup inside the car, then you'll get a face shot of the fecker aswell?

Hope it doesn't happen again.

must be the same people. dont think its on awishlist and someone trying to steal to order because it would be long gone, its stupid amatures ruining your life, take it in turns to watch the car from somewhere no-one would see you, anyone goes near the car in an attempt to get in, charge out wrap a golf club round their knee. and follow waveys instructions above :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.