sad news.

Harwood

Ah thats a shame harwood. I heard that rattle sunday night wasnt a good sound. Good luck in the search for that tsport. Im guessing your stripping all the goodies off your 140 and putting it back to standard and puting it all back on the tsport when u get it?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whaaaaaaaaaaaat? u bien serius?? wtf! didnt u just lower it?? sorry to hear mate, when i first joind cc. i saw your 140 a thought ima make mine like that. sad to see it go. ok gonna have to ask.... are you keeping anything off the old baby?? :D

yeah, lowered it about a month ago, its come as a bit of a shock to me as well mate, im propper gutted. this is just a go between celicas though. i'm just gonna wait till a t-sport turns up that is perfect for me, so i will be keeping all the parts (the ones i can get off) from my 140 ready to go onto my future T-sport. however, i may be looking at selling the alloys, so they might pop up in the for sale section soon!

the ignis will be getting all my audio goodies so it will at least have some nice sounds!

dave, as soon as i got home from the photo meet i heard the tapping and knew it wasn't going to get better!

Gutted mate, hope you find your self an nice T-sport. The Ingis doesnt look to bad though, cant see you loosing much on it either.

One more thing, does this mean you are resigning your post as Chili-Red Mafia #1? :D

NEVER!

hence waiting for a Chili-Red T-sport :lol:

HAHAHA like it!

Unless he finds a white one im pritty sure he'll go for it :)

Shame about Celica, Ignis Sport, nice funky little hatch.

There was one near me that had been supercharged, thing was mental.

before i got my celica, i was driving a w plate for fiesta, and i actually looked at the ignis sport as an upgrade for that, and if i was in the same situation i would be over the moon with the new car, but as i'm going from my celica to it i cant help but feel a little sad.

A guy on 'Hampshire jap car' has supercharged one of these, also I think some came with a set of mint Recaros :) I'm sure you'll have fun in it till you find a celica :lol:

Mine has recaros! I've seen a couple of supercharged ones on the net!

Just started my audio un-install :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.