Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celestial. Celica above the clouds up on Horseshoe pass just yesterday.

Latest PIC of mine

Posted Images

I love seeing the older gen's, never really seen them before. :unsure:

Here's one of my previous cars

This was my second RA28 , i had it for about 9 years.

She was a bit rough round the edges, but i loved that car and still really regret selling it :unsure:

post-2099-1177882213_thumb.jpg

Looks stunning! I always love the look of these motors. How well do they handle?

Like a barge :unsure:

They're not that bad, but hey are quite softly sprung, so a fairly comfortable ride , but not so good if you like to drive them hard!

I have got some lowering springs and gas shocks for my current one, more for looks than handling, ( i prefer cruising, rather than hammering it about)

Just got to get round to getting them fitted !

Edited by 77 Liftback

Not posted a pic of mine up for ages...not much new exterior wise apart from the sideskirts, still keeping the subtle look and no added tat, nice and clean for a change too :unsure:

gallery_346_36_1452.jpg

one from mascrat manor, Japnorthwest meet:

jnw2.jpg

EDIT> Gray, thats one of your best yet mate :unsure:

Edited by Dan_Q

post-2604-1177975956_thumb.jpg

A rare sight!! Two roadworthy Sunchasers enjoying the late Autumn sunshine at last years Selkirk Rally.

I drove MR X on the 600 mile round trip in the same day to grab the rare opportunity of having the only two road legal RHD Sunchasers together for a photo shoot.

When i had the engine changed last year they fitted the completely wrong head gasket, resulting in alot of time at the side of the road posing like this....

Celica-bonnet-up.jpg

77 Liftback - Loving that stereo set-up, awesome stuff! hahaha

Edited by Giler

Me and johndps waiting to go down the 1/4 mile, can you beleive i beat him on that run but only because he got distracted at the lights by eyeing up a wee blonde with big boobs :)

post-1040-1178015921_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.