Post your CELICA pic of the day:ONE PIC PER PERSON PER DAY PLEASE!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celestial. Celica above the clouds up on Horseshoe pass just yesterday.

On a run through Derbyshire on Monday 

Posted Images

I love seeing the older gen's, never really seen them before. :unsure:

Here's one of my previous cars

This was my second RA28 , i had it for about 9 years.

She was a bit rough round the edges, but i loved that car and still really regret selling it :unsure:

post-2099-1177882213_thumb.jpg

Looks stunning! I always love the look of these motors. How well do they handle?

Like a barge :unsure:

They're not that bad, but hey are quite softly sprung, so a fairly comfortable ride , but not so good if you like to drive them hard!

I have got some lowering springs and gas shocks for my current one, more for looks than handling, ( i prefer cruising, rather than hammering it about)

Just got to get round to getting them fitted !

Edited by 77 Liftback

Not posted a pic of mine up for ages...not much new exterior wise apart from the sideskirts, still keeping the subtle look and no added tat, nice and clean for a change too :unsure:

gallery_346_36_1452.jpg

one from mascrat manor, Japnorthwest meet:

jnw2.jpg

EDIT> Gray, thats one of your best yet mate :unsure:

Edited by Dan_Q

post-2604-1177975956_thumb.jpg

A rare sight!! Two roadworthy Sunchasers enjoying the late Autumn sunshine at last years Selkirk Rally.

I drove MR X on the 600 mile round trip in the same day to grab the rare opportunity of having the only two road legal RHD Sunchasers together for a photo shoot.

When i had the engine changed last year they fitted the completely wrong head gasket, resulting in alot of time at the side of the road posing like this....

Celica-bonnet-up.jpg

77 Liftback - Loving that stereo set-up, awesome stuff! hahaha

Edited by Giler

Me and johndps waiting to go down the 1/4 mile, can you beleive i beat him on that run but only because he got distracted at the lights by eyeing up a wee blonde with big boobs :)

post-1040-1178015921_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.