Celica photo challenge.

johny

Could not hang around to long to get a better one as this is local Apache territory and my car stands out a bit like the cavalry.

If Dragon Queen is happy that challenge is fulfilled then,

Your Celica beside a stand alone red post box. Extra points if someone is posting a letter at the time.

Aaaaaaaarrrrggggg damn you David!

I so wanted to bag the robin challenge for reliants home town. And I almost had it so feel the need to post my pics after all that effort....

3d2281f3a923129b078c0c570285ff7c_zpsb0b6

Spotted this shining shit brown example in tamworth Aldi car park. You can see the elderly owners walking away.

Just had to get close to it...

This was the best I could do too. Not technically next to it but surely.... Close enough?

6d9e4d9b6adab35b836d042bf37bf24b_zps7df4

So.....

Would this do for the current challenge?

57449a67a16597cd87b901d83d61c529_zps58d5

Not sure exactly what you mean by 'stand alone' and unfortunately couldn't get anyone posting.

Edited by Chris H72

Sorry to have pipped you with the Robin. ( no I'm not ).

And you've won the post box.

That's a standalone or freestanding one. Did not want the hole in the wall type.

So next challenge please.

Yey!

Okay, being a musician I will set you a musical challenge. To demonstrate the superb practicality of the celica (and one big reason I bought one) I would like to see....

A celica with a piano in it.

I di this all the time so know its possible.

Btw a small electronic keyboard will not do. The requirement is that the piano must have 88 full size keys which is the standard amount. Count them if you're not sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.