Anyone got a 6 spline wheel nut key?

Guest Ambermile

Guest Ambermile

looking for one asap, flat tyre and can't get wheel off. I'm stuck in Farnborough and can't get out :o

key.jpg

Edited by Ambermile

Guest Ambermile
1 hour ago, Old Red Celica said:

Are you in RAC or AA?

AA, but car now back at digs. Got a wee electric compressor in there but only drives a couple miles before it's under 10psi again. 

Called in to Kwikfit n they said no chance with what they have there - and please don;t all start shitting on them...they fill a niche. 

Guest Ambermile

So on a similar subject, the car has Jade R wheels with these silly little wheel nuts... but the spare is a standard GT wheel (with a brand new P Zero :o ). Will the same wheel nuts hold the standard wheel on or is it the usual Toyota flat washer bit?

Only needs to get me three miles to the tyre place...

Edited by Ambermile

Just now, Ambermile said:

So on a similar subject, the car has Jade R wheels with these silly little wheel nuts... but the spare is a standard GT wheel (with a brand new P Zero :o ). Will the same wheel nuts hold the standard wheel on or is it the usual Toyota flat washer bit?

I have a bag of nuts in the boot 

Are those steel you have on there.. Because I have spline versions and the sockets are very strong... And the amount of times I've taken them off and theve lasted 4 years so far.hope you get one to sort you out

Edited by Akuma77

Guest Ambermile

With huge thanks to Arizona for coming over this evening I am now mobile again :bowdown:

Dirty I know but does the trick... 

Now need to sort a pair of tyres :o

IMG_20190425_195320.jpg

Guest Ambermile

Just replaced all the nuts, lucky I did since half of them were rusted to the point that a slightly used key would strip the splines :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.