How to fit your club stickers

Got my 10 Bhp extra on Saturday, Washed the car then clay barred the window where they were going. I liked R.C's locations (June 2012) post so opted for the same. :D

IMG 1732

IMG 1731

Edited by Gerry70
  • 7 months later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing as though there seems to be alot of members ending up throwing their club stickers in the bin lately id thought id stick up a step by step guide on how to fit your club stickers as Ive just rep

Slightly simpler version but hopefully pics will help as OPs seem to have gone forever...................click on the images to enlarge them. HTH

Woo hoo.

Posted Images

I was gave a tip by rob at likwidart. Clean your glass first with lighter fuel. That will strip all grease n polish away leaving a good surface to bond to.

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly simpler version but hopefully pics will help as OPs seem to have gone forever...................click on the images to enlarge them.

HTH

post-40822-0-54599100-1465391920_thumb.jpg

post-40822-0-70533000-1465391956_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Jim881 said:

I believe it's only 10hp. 5hp per sticker emoji3.png

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

no.  In my super special case the sticker colour matches my paint colour creating a zero point energy field that actually reduces drag by two hundred percent at anything above 5mph

but, only for me :P

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.