Celica photo challenge.

johny

So thats why you when to hartlepool today and there was me thinking you had gone out for christmas prezzys for me !!!! :)

BUT it says outside a car/train/motorbike/bus musem NOTHING about ships !!!! hehehe so i dont think you should win cos it's not what bryan asked for :o

Transport (Car/Train/Motorbike/Bus) Museum !!! :D

So the challenge is still on ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Transport (Car/Train/Motorbike/Bus) Museum !!! :lol:

So the challenge is still on :thumbs:

I'm very surprised the Gen 4 boys haven't done this yet as their meet this year was at the Heritage Centre at Gaydon.

I've been through my photos and I've a shot of the red Sunchaser from 2008 in the grounds of Mouldweorth Motor Museum (just outside Chester) but the building isn't in the shot so it'd be my word against yours that it isn't just a random shot anywhere :):)

I'm very surprised the Gen 4 boys haven't done this yet as their meet this year was at the Heritage Centre at Gaydon.

I've been through my photos and I've a shot of the red Sunchaser from 2008 in the grounds of Mouldweorth Motor Museum (just outside Chester) but the building isn't in the shot so it'd be my word against yours that it isn't just a random shot anywhere :lol::)

I specified Snow in the pic, so we knew it would be a current/recent picture. But now most of the snow has gone. :thumbs:

Look ... at one of the D-Day museums in Normandy ...

sherman.gif

... and at Sinsheim Auto & Technik Museum in Germany ...

z1.jpg

But I could hardly try and pass those off as being anything like current. :)

Angus

OK, I'll accept "No Snow". But it still has to be Car/Train/Motorbike/Bus Museum or Angler/fishing gear in boot!!

Here's one I took at Crewe's recently opened "World of Toyota Theme Garden" (a tribute to Japan's finest automobiles all in one man's back yard). :D

SAM_0210.jpg

Edited by misterC

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go then.

What I'm after is a pic of your car and a petrol sign with the highest price. Highest price wins. You have untill this time next week.

Might be bias towards those in London but I don't care :)

Yes? No?

Edited by crewcutchuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.